Each year the Swift Current Broncos host game night in support of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. We will have a table at the event where we’ll sell merchandise and hand out pink ribbons and breast health information.
On Saturday, October 20, 2012 we need YOU – 4 amazing Volunteers to represent the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation at our booth.
Shift and Position Description
• Saturday October 20th – 5:30pm – 10:00pm
• Set up and take down the booth area
• Hand out pink ribbons, breast health and Foundation information
• Assist with merchandise sales
• Accept donations and hand out Get Pink’d buttons for donations of $5 or more.
• Assist with Standard Motors Draw
• One volunteer will need to go on the ice and accept a cheque on behalf of CBCF.
• Assist with packing up leftover supplies at the end of the evening
Skills and Qualifications
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Comfortable handling funds
• Able to work independently (minimal supervision)
• Comfortable working with the public
• Suitable for Adults
• Suitable for youth (15 – 17) Parental consent required
• You will be able to see the game from your volunteer station
• Where: The Credit Union I-Plex – 2011 Chaplin St E, Swift Current, SK. Map.
• Free parking is available.
• Public transit services this venue.
• This venue is wheel chair accessible.
• This is an indoor event.
The first step to becoming a volunteer is to complete an on-line application.
Apply to become a volunteer:
1. Vvisit our website, www.cbcf.org
2. Scroll down and click the link for your geographic area
3. Click sign-up and follow the prompts